Thursday, May 31, 2007
Rainy Season Once Again
It's Raining Cats and Dogs
Poor animals, imagin em falling on your roof,on your car's windshield, on your head,what a mess.
And if pigs and hippos start falling from the heavens, damn,better take cover,better yet,start praying dear friend,cover wont do you any good.
The cold is okay as long as someone is keeping you warm,and how to produce the heat,just be creative,creative but careful at the same time,you know that next to heat is fire.
"So little time so much to do"
-Arkarna-
That's what I feel right now,I hope we could find time for each other for I know we will both be very busy this sem. And I dont think we havent accomplished anything yet in our to-do list,hay,if only I could make time stop,super hero na sana ako.
And if I had money right now,I'll buy the whole Raon.
i loathed you @
10:19 PM