Monday, August 18, 2008
Is the beer bitter??
Is the beer bitter?
Or is it just me. Actually I am 32 flavors of bitterness right now. And I dont expect things to get better soon.
You think it's fair to do whats best for you and you alone
Its only fair to do the same to me when youre not home
I think its time to make this something that is more than only fair
So if you call I will answer
If you fall Ill pick you up
And if you court this disaster
Ill point you home
*Call and Answer-Barenaked Ladies
Such a nice song,really hits the spot.
I almost became bankrupt awhile ago, I guess am really an impulsive buyer,
I dont think much,I just whip out the cash (naks), I guess I could also spend the money Ive been saving for us since summer,since theres no more us,I have something left for me at least.
Super long weekend,I have to get catch up with my sleep. I have to burn 10 Kgs off my ass, and I have a ton of school work to do,hay,this is the life.
Beer and moo fries dont match. Wow moo fries,may tizzers na ako sa bahay! Where the heck is tizzers?? Best damn potatoes ever.
I am meant to be alone,for I take more than what I give,so deal with it.Labels: grief
i loathed you @
8:55 PM