Friday, August 01, 2008
So,what now??
I really cant understand you dear,seriously.....
I hate it when it rains all day. I guess the weather and I are expressing the same feelings. Hay, how I wish I could take a drag outta a cigarette right now, but I cant,cause am at home,hehe.
So what now?? The question I wish I could answer. And I was hoping she'd tell me but I guess she decided to keep it to her self again. Or maybe am just too stupid to know that this is really the end, that there's no more us, there's just her and there's me.
Me, poor old me. I guess all the sleep I got from my jeepney rides really paid off, for am still awake till now. There's nothing good to write about really, I just want to tap my keyboard, in a sensible manner. And as if someone would read this post. I dont think I have imaginary readers as well. That means I read what I write, and aint that silly.
Hay am really miserable,let the rain pour down,show me what you got.Labels: Dripping
i loathed you @
11:54 PM