Friday, November 14, 2008
Ho Hum Give Me Rhum
I am miserable. Friday night,at home,what the fuzz. And I was even invited to go party tonight,but still here I am,sulking in me corner. Feeling miserable as ever. I guess this shit never really ends. So somebody kill me please.
Watching "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". Something bout being queer puts a smirk on me face, but I aint gay, no seriously. Its just that the man in me is still dead,or double dead. I never miss out on parties,I always go "what comes before part b? part-a!!". But now here I am tapping mindlessly on the keyboard. I dunno what has become of me,am I too old to go out,or am I that lazy. Twas a good party pa naman,free entrance free flowing drinks, and chinitas all around, what could be better, well the only thing better right now for me is if I could still get me ass there, but thats far from happenin.
Punch me I bleed
I can bend and not break
Or I could break and take it with a smile.
Thank heavens for good bone structure.
Am out of time....
i loathed you @
10:37 PM