Friday, November 07, 2008
Nam nam nampoota
I guess the start of the sem is the mark of me sem break. I never really had a real sem break since I had 2 fucking final exams the other day. And that aint the worst part, am down with the flu as well, life was the pits for me this past few days. I went to another country so I could go home sick. And now I would like to write an unbiased entry for the country of vietnam.
I hate flying, you can put me on a boat,try to sink it, I could freakin swim to save my ass; put me on a fast car.bus or jeep, I wouldnt even complain;put me on a plane,and I cant fuckin fly.I know how to be high but fly,nosirree. And flying hurts you a lot when you have a bad case of sinusitis like I do. The 2 hour flight wasnt really that bad,but still I hate flying,and damn cebu pacific for cutting the baggage weight limit from 20 kgs to only 15 freakin kilos,thats about the weight of me leg,what the fuzz..
Vietnam is a country with a vibrant tourism yet the people suck at speaking english,theyve been colonized by the french,dutch and americans and all they got was a bad scar from the war. Whats weird is they understand the word "yes" but never the word "no". Man you can never say no to a vietnamese that he would readily understand.
The food was wonderful,I savored every drop of aji no moto in each meal,yummy. They love their vegetables especially the lettuce and the giant toge (bean spouts). And shrimp is abundant, like they grow on trees, Bubba Gump would definitely lose their business when faced against these guys. The local beer wasnt that bad as well, but Saint Michael still is my favorite. Saigon beer is a whapping 450 ml of 4.3% alcohol lagger beer. 333(Bababa) is at 5.6% and tastes as bitter as my feelings towards you. The local cigarrette is still the prized winner, Bastos Deluxe, damn that beats Astro and Champion. Sports apparel (dry fit shirts etc.) are less than $5 each,not bad and most of the clothes prices are not far from the prices in 168. And I spent a lot of dough on clothing, hello fake BAPE and Burberry,hehe.
The women were sooooo beautiful,no bullcrap, our models here would only pass as sellers in the market there, my eyes were burning for trying to pick out and scan all of em. They had relatively fair skin tone like we do,without the acne problem though,kinis to the max. But as our tourist guide told us, no motorcycle, no girlfriend. But I drive a fuckin car, and I cant even ride a freakin bicycle,so am a total loser in Vietnam. Well not much a surprise, I do have a car here but still no girlfriends,what a sad travesty.
The thing I hate the most was the vietnamese were so horny, they could not control themselves from pressing their honkers while driving,may it be a bus,taxi or motorcycle. Man if I was driving on their streets I would be Al Capone after a few minutes. Well the reason behind their horniness is the lack of traffic lights and enforcers on the steets. So they have to honk for every steet,corner,intersection,bridge,sidewalk and patio they drive thru.
I respect the people fot their will to pull the country from the pits of poverty. Vietnam is country vastly devastated by war,well because of good ol Uncle Sam. It is a poor country, but you can see the people try and struggle,the reason they dont understand no is because no would mean no food on the plate. It wouldnt be a surprise for their economy to surpass ours, for the people there strive and they deserve that. Us,well we'd stay leaches on our "allies" and eventually die and fall off as well when they do. We may be gifted with minds worthy or recognition but also we posses the spirit of crabs and sloths,and maybe jellyfishes.
I dont enjoy flying,and going out of the country. I want to explore these lands first,submerge meself in this culture first, make this country a better place for my children,then maybe then,Id go to Hong Kong Disneyland.
Next trip,Macau.
Dont look back in anger,its not too late.
But it already is....Labels: cant wait
i loathed you @
9:57 PM