Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Tis the Season to be Jolly-hotdog
Aright,another sleepless night for me I guess. Am having trouble sleeping lately,must be because of me new room. Oh yeah,we've finally moved in the new and improved house, well mejo improved. I still have to paint me walls and turn it to the biggest chord chart Ive ever seen. And me tiles are uber cool, its not so obvious that I go gaga over it. Like am the Fab 5's new recruit, wait that would make it Fab 6 then, anyhoo...
There are a lot more things to be thankful for in life. No matter what problem, hardship or trouble you ran in to, life gives you perks and prizes as well. Right now I can say am alright, not extremely happy not excessively sad, just fine I guess. Maybe the thought that am not the only one suffering makes it easier, but no, I bet that aint the reason for this emotional stability. I just hope this would last, even just for 3 days, like a henna tattoo.
I always wanted to have a tattoo. However I just found out that the faith forbids me to do so. I'll just keep fantasizing about a neat tattoo and making it with Christine Reyes.
So what now for our semi-hero, I really dont know, I dont know what I want to do. I like to complicate things even though I know the right thing to do, adds a little spice as they say. And oh, I knew exactly what to do years ago, am just really really stubborn and stupid.
I hope you know what you want. Or whatever it is you need.
For all I want and need this Christmas.......................
Is 100,000 pesos.Labels: Beggar
i loathed you @
12:11 AM