Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Careful careful
Be careful with what you wish for, you might just get it.
Am an extremely nice person but I don't know what I ate that made me do that, or allowed me to do that. You said you wanted out,so I let you do what you wanted, though twas against me will,well maybe. What's more alarming is that I am not bothered nor guilty for what I did, or what I let you do. Anyhoo, what's done is done so no more room for regret whatsoever. This really means farewell,finally.
Like I told you, no one probably has ever did that you, or would dare try. And like you told me, "iba ako". Of course am different, sad to tell you that your quips won't work on me everytime, drama wouldn't bring me to me knees. I may be ultimately nice but not to the point of stupidity,well sometimes. Well maybe I've flushed out what I feel for you, so I could be a total jackass and not be guilty bout it.
"You got a fast car, I want a ticket to anywhere"
-Fast Car by Tracy Chapman-
I have a fast car,and it just drove past you,sorry and farewell.
i loathed you @
12:04 AM