Monday, April 20, 2009
Curse the Weather
Come on man, I just washed the car yesterday, now it looks like I just finished a leg of WRC, sheesh. Somethin so not right with the weather, I guess global warming really makes it more interesting. Though it's raining it's still kinda hot, and yet there was a grave chill that just ran down me spine, or maybe it's just an insect, a spider or kukurach I guess.
It's a lie if you'd say you're not afraid to be alone, at the moment and in the near far future. Man is a social being, without other human beings, you'd most likely go insane and kill yourself, like love birds do.
"Birds of the same feathers make eggs together"
-Smart ass one liners by dude-na-hindi-punk (pen name)
Lintik na balahibo to oh,hirap makahanap ng kapareha, ano ako dodo??? Extinct na yung mga kauri ko, at ako na lang ang buhay??? Buti pa yung ibang tao,parang feather duster, yung balahibo galing sa samu't saring manok, kaya kahit kanino compatible. Eh kung magiging feather duster ako pipiliin ko na yung gawa sa sari manok o sa ibong adarna, para pang fairy tale ang dating.
Hindi ko naman sinasabing gusto ko ng gumawa ng eggs, oo masaya yun pero wala pa sa plans ko yun ngayon,you pervs. I just don't like being a lone wolf, well lone dodo pala, shivering in a good way is a good feeling talaga, and tis more potent than the strongest drug, could get you high and hooked in no time, parang spaghetti with a dash of marijuana.
Gang ngayon ba naman nagddrama ka My Dra.??? Hehehehe, well pareho tayo, and ayun remind me to buy you cats nga if the worst happens. But you're not the person who should be worrying bout these things, like I told you time and time again, you're gorgeous dear, ay wait sayo ko ba sinabi yun??? Oo sayo nga, yata...
"Isnt it ironic, don't you think?"
-Ironic by Alanis Morissette-
Yeah I really do think, for this is exactly what I prayed for, kaya I should be extremely overjoyed, tsk, kaso parang hindi ah...
Squawk,squawk or whatever sound that dodo's produce...
i loathed you @
8:50 PM