Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Now You've Done It
Don't you hate it when people talk ill of you, to make things worse they can't say these things to your face. I mean come on dear, I didn't know you were this pathetic, I shouldn't have wasted me time with you in the first place.
Oh you were just telling the truth, good good, it's good that you try to do that shit sometimes, so I wouldn't be confused, I like things to be very straight forward, like Programming in C Machine Problems.
Maybe I should do the same, tell people the truth, about the sin, the past, but if I would do that, I would just stoop down to your level, and that's what am trying to avoid, turn into someone like you, pathetic and lame.
Sometimes it's best to just tell people what you really want, this makes things less complicated. And don't be surprised when people stand up to you, sheeeesh, someone has to do it, too bad it had to be me, well you're lucky it was me, for I could still keep the Grim and Evil at bay.
If talking trash and shit, oh excuse me, of the the truth would make you happy, fine, so be it. Don't expect me to be affected by your ranting though, there's nothing you could throw at me that I haven't already heard. But there's a million things that I could tell you that would cut you so deep you'd bleed out dry. Good for you am this nice that I could just keep mum and not bitch around like you do. But don't push it.
"So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me
I'll be just fine pretending Im not"
-All That Ive Got by The Used-
Aba kawawa ka naman kung ako inaalipusta mo, ano ka pa kung ganun???
i loathed you @
9:37 PM