Thursday, April 09, 2009
Turbo TIme Consumer
Well that was a waste of good two months. Shame on you for wasting me time, shame on me for letting you. We would've been great I think, even though I know your past and all, however there's no more we, and I believe there will never be, just you, and me with a bad temper. I can't believe I was willing to overlook all that, am I that nice? Am I that desperate? Or are you just that good in luring me?
You never really know what you want, and that's exactly what I hate. And oh,don't flatter yourself too much, thank heavens I could hold me tongue most of the time. It doesn't hurt to be rational sometimes, actually it's wise to be.
This is no good bye, this is just a farewell. Good luck on what you want with your life, well whatever it is.
"Im in love with my own sins"
-America's Suitehearts by Fallout Boy-
From pseudo love to pity; see people do change, turbo fast...
i loathed you @
8:55 AM