Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Last Days of Summer
Isn't it stupid to catch cold during the summer season??? It's not even raining, pshhh, dunno how I got sick, probably because of the scorching hot weather and the crappy AC that Hondy has. I mean I could brag about her power and speed but not with her AC, man you can cook eggs inside her in just a few minutes under the sun.
Huhuhuhu, watching Korean reality TV is just too sad. If you have nothing to do, or you have something better to do but don't fell like doing it yet try watching We Got Married. Tis a Korean tv show where they pair up celebs to be in a psuedo-marriage, make them live inside one roof and do what married couples do, except the baby making activity, which was quite a bummer, just kidding. The Lettuce Couple were the best, a couple with a 6 year age gap, the woman being the elder. They were the most awkward couple at first but eventually they turned out to be more than fine. They really seemed cut out for each other but after 8 months of living together they had to end the psuedo-marriage for the guy had to do Boys Over Flower ( the Korean Version of Meteor Garden, F4 you dummy) *Sigh* How I hate sad endings, tsk, so gay dude pare man tol. But yeah if you want pure wholesome fun and giggle at the charms of Korean couples youtube We Got Married, better yet youtube the joongbo couple.
There's something about Tuesdays really, the Lettuce couple always film on Tuesdays, and on the farewell episode the guy said that his Tuesdays will never be the same. I say you'll get used to it me boy, you'll get used to it.
"Goodbye to the sky
You know I can't fly but I feel love
Do you know how I feel
You are my Achilles heel"
-Achilles Heel by Toploader-
Holy crap mice are running around inside me room, what the fuck.
i loathed you @
3:18 AM