Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Tis been two months???
Holy crap, tis been two months since me last post, was I that busy??? Or was I just too busy slacking off again. I usually write when I have too many better things to do, like my thesis for example. So now, instead of worrying about the most important part of me college life, here I am tapping the dirty keyboard endlessly,again.
Reasons why I watch Entourage, and why you should too:
Vincent chase talking to E on the phone:
Vinny:Why are you not in this Facebook thing???
E: Cause am an adult...
Turtle out with Johnny Drama
Turtle:Do you know what my father told me???
Drama:What,that he wished he had a daughter???
E talking to his chick Ashley:
E:So what to do you want to do???
Ashley: You...
Now wouldnt you want to hear that as well, course you dont we dont think alike silly.
On the side B of the cassette tape, maybe I should start treating meself seriously so people would not take me for granted, this thought passed me by while I was playing solitaire with me dog potpot. But since the damn pooch didnt give a decent reply, I was like meh...
Let me in with the flowers
Don't bring me down, I'm on the ground
Let me in, oh, you've got the power
To kill the pain feelin' deep within
-Let Me In by Mike Francis
Now someone please let me in cause its fuckin rainin outside???
i loathed you @
7:16 PM