Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Ham Never Gonna Dance Again
"Ham never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm"
-Hayden Kho's Rendition of George Michael's Careless Whisper
What the fuck, I wish I could sing like that guy; I don't want the pogi looks, nor the ripped body, just that immaculate singing voice that could make some slutty celeb in purple undies work her thang tethang thang.
Aright me summer classes are done. Dr. Yanga is the best professor in the Physics Department of the College of Science, he should win the freakin Noble Prize in Physics not only for his research in high temperature superconductivity (which I have no idea on how it works) but also for his compassion towards physics idiots like me. His love for teaching is more than enough for me to put him above Einstein, Schroedinger and Maxwell in me favorite physicists list. Yeah yeah yeah I sound like a total geek, which I am, I drool over quantum physics as much as I drool over Katrina Hallili's Barney costume.
One more sem, come on, let's finish this, can't wait till I graduate, take the board exams, be liscenced and become a corporate slave, goddamn, no more fun time when I feel like having fun, no more chick classmates, no more baon, time to feed meself. And oh am the old bitch in class now, tsk, what a shame.
"Being with you makes me feel so safe
I don't care if we go out of town
I don't care if we sleep all day
Basta't kayakap ka ay okey"
-Fine Time by The Eraserheads-
And the century would be fine, all thanks to Vicky Belo and her partner's singing.
i loathed you @
10:35 PM