Allow me to exaggerate a memory or two.When years come to just weeks now, so yeah the end is near.
I don't feel any different though, probably because this has been long overdue, or it hasn't kicked in yet, like Strong Ice, it will whappack you only on your way home, or when you're 5 seconds from falling off a bridge, hitting a lamp post, or running over the poor bystander.
I don't feel like celebrating yet, well I still have tons to do, so it may be too early for that. Maybe am still too stressed out from the past weeks of sleeplessness. Me being stressed out over academics is really something new, the slacker that I am. Yeah, I could've done better, but I didn't. Not really the person who does his best all the time, like what I told a certain kid before, life isn't about doing your best, tis the results that matter, so don't do your best, do what makes you better. And look where it got me, still in front of the keyboard of course.
Twas worth it I guess, I had too much fun, and am still having some till now, so hakuna matata works after all. I learned a lot, followed Mark Twain's preaching, not to let me schooling interfere with me education, and by that I mean I committed a lot of mistakes, and from that I gained knowledge, or so I think. Well whether I learned something or not,since am thicker than a tallnut, it made me who I am right now. And whether am better or worse than 5 and a half years ago, tis up to you to decide.
Scrap Book
Describe Yourself: Judge me!!!!
Favorite Music: M2M (many to mention)
Motto: Keep off the grass!
Who is your crush: Yung gumagawa ng shake sa LB,si Cleaveland Cavaliers
Bachelors Degree: BS Electrical Engineering
Next attraction MS maybe.
"How many special people change
How many lives are living strange
Where were you when we were getting high???"
Champagne Supernova by Oasis
I was up higher you moron, I have a rockstar's metabolism remember???