Time does fly, whether you're having fun or not, it cannot be stopped, unless you're one of the charmed ones of course. And so another year passes us by, a lot sure has happened. I had me fare share of success and pitfalls, and most probably,so did you.
I guess it's time for me to stop drinking, well for this holiday season. Something really weird happened to me last night, I wasn't drunk, nor high, but it felt like, I got drugged,or punch drunk, or had a minor heart attack. Well I go for the first 2 options, sheeesh, it felt nothing like dying, as if I know the feeling. But given the way I live me life and treat me body, it wont be long till I find out for meself. "Strawberry Fields Forever"
New year's resolution (And this is the 1st ever I will make, well maybe ever since Grade 4)
Eat healthy.
I cant promise meself to quit smoking,exercise regularly, and stop drinking but I hope I could stick to me old diet. (Diet = century tuna and lettuce)
Hay, there is no greater boredom than this.
"We only got 86 400 seconds in a day
To turn it all around or throw it all away
We gotta tell ‘em that we love ‘em while we got the chance to say,
Gotta live like we’re dying"
-Live Like We're Dying by The Script-
In a way, we are all dying, since living would only lead us there. And with only that much time in a day, make sure to tell em that you love em. If you did yet it fails, don't look at me, we might have the same dysfunction.
Uh oh,am dizzy again for no definite reason,but still, I have to live like am dying...