Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Rockabye
If you're reading this, that means am already dead, boredom killed me. What's worse is tomorrow the same old shit would be happening. I never would've dreamt that the unemployment in this country is this bad, that I am reduced to smoking stale Fortune cigarettes, since I can no longer afford the regular ones I used to enjoy.
I only planned me life until college, not up to this point, and man it sucks not having an idea what to do next. And the pressure really does not help when you see life around you moves forward and yours doesn't.
"Everything's gonna be alright
Rockabye, Rockabye"
-Lullaby by Shawn Mullins-
On the other end of the cotton bud, it's not so bad to hang out with kids once in a while, and since I don't look that old anymore,I could easily blend in. But there are still things that make me say "kids these days" even though I've seen everything evil in this world and the next. And I must always be reminded not to get me hopes up and this too shall pass.
Mo' money Mo' problems is totally a lie.
i loathed you @
8:23 PM